Friday, February 15, 2008

Becca's 29th Birthday


On January, 4th, I turned 29 (just 29, not 29 and holding). Eric made it a wonderful birthday for me. When I arrived home from work, I smelled a freshly baked birthday cake. He gave me my gift of a beautiful Movado watch. It is very fancy, so I plan to save it for special occasions. Eric surprised me with plans he had made for the evening. Even though I was just starting to get over Bronchitis, and he had just got it, he took me out to a wonderful dinner. We got dressed up a little, and drove downtown to Skies. Skies is a restaurant located on the top floor of Hyatt-Regency. The atmosphere is amazing. The dining room is circled around the top of the building. The floor of the dining room actually turns a full 360 degrees in about a hour. We were able to see the whole city while we ate. We enjoyed good food, wine, and conversation (although with an occasional cough). After dinner we walked over to Crown Center to watch the fountains and people ice skate. We thought about skating, but we decided against it since neither of us felt that well. Eric had made plans for us to stay downtown, but our babysitter fell through, so he had to cancel our hotel reservation. It was one of my favorite birthdays, if not the favorite.






1 comment:

Wild Bill Hiccup said...

Go Eric
It's her birfday
Gonna party like it's her birfday
gonna sip on cider like it's her birfday
...